These are fantastic after a ride or for breakfast! Top with fruit, yoghurt, honey or chocolate!
Ingredients (per person)
- 1 Banana, 2 Eggs per person
- Butter / oil
- Berries, honey, chocolate drops etc for topping
- Mash the bananas into a bowl until they are smooth
- Beat the eggs in a different bowl and then add the banana mix to the eggs
- Mix together until you have a smooth liquid batter
- Heat the butter in the pan over a medium to low heat
- Pour the batter into the pan, either smaller amounts for smaller pancakes or enough to cover the base of the pan for bigger, thinner pancakes (these can be harder the flip)
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes on each side or until brown, before transferring it to a plate
- Cook the rest of the batter into pancakes and either stack or roll them up
- Add your toppings and enjoy!