HEINEKEN Race to the Tower
Location: Hand Farm, Stroud, GL6 6JR – Broadway Tower, Broadway, WR12 7LB
Distance: 52 miles
Registration: £39 (non stop) / £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
Minimum fundraising: £425
Conquer the Cotswolds and take on HEINEKEN Race to the Tower in June!
From quaint idyllic villages to medieval burial grounds, the Cotswold Way will take you all the way to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower.
The highlights are endless, rich with 13th Century ruins and modern day film locations. The yellow, Jurassic Cotswold stone will pave the way, as you pass castles and the famous Cooper’s Hill en route.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
HEINEKEN Race to the Tower. Unrelentingly beautiful. Unforgettably challenging.
Need more inspiration? Watch the video
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal