Collection Tin Coordinator
Role title: Collection Tin Coordinator
Location: Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Dorset, Oxfordshire, North Wales, West Midlands
Summary of role:
To recruit and manage collection tins within your local community (area will be defined by postcode). You will be responsible for recruiting new collection tin sites ensuring that details have been passed on to the Area Community Fundraiser and recorded. You will be responsible for regularly emptying the tins and ensuring that the appearance is kept tidy and the tins follow IOF guidelines.
All our volunteers will need to complete an application form and provide two references, some of our roles require an enhanced DBS, once we have received this a member of the JET team will then be in touch to arrange an informal interview.
In addition to the specific tasks outlined in this role description all JET volunteers are required to operate within all relevant policies and guidelines and should be aware of their specific responsibilities to promote and sustain a responsible attitude towards equal opportunities and diversity within JET.
• Full clean driving licence
• Car Owner
• Good knowledge of PC based systems especially spreadsheets and word processing
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Ability to work on own or as part of a team
What can JET offer me as a volunteer?
• Opportunity to learn new skills and enhance your CV
• Have fun, meet new people and make new friends
• Receive references for future employers
• The knowledge that you are supporting JET to fulfil our mission of supporting over 10,000 young people every year by 2020.
What training and support will be provided?
• Induction in respect of the Jon Egging Trust
• Appropriate materials to support your role
• Ongoing support and advice from your JET Manager/supervisor
For more information contact:
Dawn Pawlett, National Fundraising Volunteer Manager